AMF Socios and socias
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Open content for members of semFYC, with prior free-of-charge registration.
- Once you have registered, you will receive an email notification when each issue is published.
- 9 issues per year in digital format on the AMF website.
- 16 sections, some which are open to the spontaneous collaboration of residents.
- Complementary material on a given subject: clinical cases, presentations to share, more images, videos, additions.
- Each article contains icons that allow you to discover the work’s digital extras.
- The opinions of subscribers on the various published works.
- The different types of sections are identified by a practical colour code.
|Article open to collaborations with professionals from other specialities, or news related to Family Medicine and the scientific society|
|Open section for giving your opinion on the AMF programme, or any topic related to Family Medicine|
|Graphical overview of “The main health problems”|
|Articles published in digital format each December 28 (Spain’s equivalent of April Fools’ Day). They are compiled by the Drafting Committee covering current themes and are intended to bring smile to your face. An editorial is featured on the subject in the January issue|
|The latest on a prevalent health problem, summarised annually|
|Critical assessment of the latest drugs|
|Review and update of clinical (or not) issues that are current due to their appearance in the news or their presence in the media|
|Art as a vehicle for analysing our profession|
|In the style of a consultation diary, the experiences and thoughts of a family doctor are revealed|
PARTICIPACIÓN DE RESIDENTES
|Learn from images|
|A clinical case is presented and deals with the resolution of the problem in the context of the person|
|An attempt is made to provide a bibliographical answer to a clinical question|
|How you can learn from your mistakes|
|Here feelings are shared, through narrative, stories and experiences…|
|Integrating ethical deliberation into everyday practice|
|What we can learn from other countries|
|Learning how read scientific articles|